Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-10-2019, 01:31 AM   #1
Michel001

What about good Joomla Hosting Providers you know?

I need for hosting a forum: 15 gbs of HD, 500 GB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer support.
Can dailyrazor.com Joomla Hosting satisfy my needs?
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?

Old 04-10-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
afrodita

KVChosting.net and yourlasthost.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services. Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:18 PM   #3
litonkrl

I love the features of hostgator in this filed of joomla hosting. Joomla Is The Most Versatile CMS Around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

litonkrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:21 AM   #4
afrodita

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are trustworthy hosting providers which are able to meet all your needs.
They are not pricey and resourceful enough to be used by the web masters with a tight budget
Old 04-16-2019, 02:07 AM   #5
CPU

If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Hostforweb.com is the way to go. Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 03:59 AM   #6
clo@

I am pleased to deal with Hostnamaste.com, I came to them on recommendation so I really believe in paying the good favor forward. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:04 AM   #7
How?

Here are nice discounts on Dailyrazor.com hosting deals:
  • Coldfusion hosting Use code: CFPRIMO for 50% OFF
  • Reseller hosting Use code: SUPERRESELL for 10% OFF
  • Java hosting Use code: JAVAPRIMO for 64.80% OFF
  • VPS hosting Use code: CLOUDPRIMO for 32% OFF
  • Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF
Customer's safety is the main goal for them!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:07 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

To everybody I know who has a website, I suggest they give SSD CLOUD a try. The support and docs are fantastic and they're willing and able to help you out if you ever get into trouble.
Hope this will help!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
tommylii

Services from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for your needs.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:38 AM   #10
amanwaa

YouStable and Interserver both or quality Joomla hosting providers.

|
|
amanwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:36 PM   #11
afrodita

Accounts which legionbox.com and hostround.com provide are the best.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

Last edited by afrodita; 05-14-2019 at 12:38 PM..