Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-29-2015, 03:01 AM   #1
keyurp254

Is it recommendable to buy website traffic?

I have been looking for buy genuine website traffic to increase visitors to my site as organic traffic to my site is going down drastically.The confusion is any paid traffic tactic will genuinely give me plenty of new visitors? Buying traffic may look like the ideal solution —but is it really everything that purveyors of such services claim? As a business owner i am prefer real visitors to my website according to both geographical locations and targeted interests. After doing plenty of research I came to this site that offering quite low price for buy website traffic. I am not sure about the quality of the traffic or the origin of their offering.is they real deliver the traffic they sell ,then give some evidence like you once bought their traffic and what happen ,because some traffic selling websites take money without delivering the traffic they had to deliver. please help? Has anyone have looked into this kind of services to increase traffic before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here. Thanks!
keyurp254 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-30-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
Neerajojha5000

No! because it will no help you. Moreover it is guaranteed how that traffic will behave. It could be any bot clicking your blog. You may never know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Neerajojha5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #3
iTrafficSupply

The above answer has a good point, most traffic is bots. I consider the best traffic to be from expired domains because it is real visitors and targeted.

|
iTrafficSupply is offline   Reply With Quote