Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 07-18-2013, 02:44 AM   #1
stefijain

How to get business from twitter and facebook?

Hi,

i saw some people were talking that they get business from twitter and facebook. i really do not know how to get leads and business form twitter and facebook. Please share your experience if you get too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #2
iquince

Yes you can get business from twitter and facebook by making some social media effort. you can create social media profiles of company and then posting good promotional posting and tweeting on them. you can attract your costumers by making informational posting and media like images and videos. people will contact you who are interested in your product or services. that way you can settle a business by facebook and twitter.

iquince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:58 AM   #3
patprecisione

Social media marketing is what they call "Inbound Marketing". This means that rather than telling your audience about a great deal, you need to first earn their trust and then they'll be more likely to buy from you.

from PrecisionEnvelope.com

from Lorraine Gregory
patprecisione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:02 PM   #4
spyindia786

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefijain View Post
Hi,

i saw some people were talking that they get business from twitter and facebook. i really do not know how to get leads and business form twitter and facebook. Please share your experience if you get too.
Now a day social media networking sites like as facebook, twitter, google+ and other social sites is best way to increase your business popularity , getting your web-traffic helps increase your sites ranking. peoples are true because you are connected in word-wide in social networking sites and when you post any information related to your business or products many peoples looks it and like many peoples contect with you and increase your business helps of social sites.
spyindia786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
stefijain

Hi,

thanks for your suggestions and useful posts. I will work on it and hopefully it will help to get some business from social networking websites.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #6
helenwalker

Now Facebook is a best platform for developing the business. Billions of users attached with this largest social network and advertisement page on such network help to fined business.

|
|
helenwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
shahabuddin

if you have 5000 friend you open a fans page it can help you to earn or get bigness
twitter is same too
thank you
shahabuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #8
basicblogtalk

Thanks for the question..! Before, I am going to answer your question please let me introduce myself. I am kimsea, full time blogger and internet marketer. I working with social media business team building. I am working daily with Facebook marketing. I have idea to share you, to get the business lead on Facebook and twitter you have to own reliable profile which make people trust on you. You have to create and build stronger relationship every in order to marketing your products...

|
|
|
basicblogtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #9
spyindiaram

I wasn't aware about this thanks stefijain for sharing your knowledge and experience.
spyindiaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #10
rummy26

I have knowledge about Facebook but i not acquainted with twitter.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #11
Permingo

Yes, you can also get business from Facebook and Twitter...

|
|
|
|
Permingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #12
Hrkjds

Make a Facebook page and by then you can get business..

|
|

|
|
|
|
Hrkjds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 12:12 PM   #13
shafee219

Facebook and Twitter is the social networks where many internet marketers earn a hundred and thousand of dollars per day. To start a bussiness with these, you may learn internet marketing.

shafee219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:04 AM   #14
vamsi

useful posts thanks for your information

|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #15
riwseo

Start making business account on Facebook & Twitter and you will start doing business on that .
riwseo is offline   Reply With Quote