Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-24-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Traffic247

Exclamation Check Out My New Site Design

Hi everyone !!!

I recently opened a new site called: ivaluesites.com. I have made a new design and really improved navigation. So check it out and tell me how you found it and If you have a opinions or suggestions so that I can improve it further.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-24-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
Traffic247

Also there is still improvements going on so If you could tell me any suggestions to improve it, I can.

Old 12-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
kathy889

You can add more features like instant reply and online chat that would attract more customers. :-)
kathy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #4
schumannrober

Its really a nice tool to know about a website, thanks

|
schumannrober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:44 AM   #5
zaboka

I also want to suggest online chat to add your site.
IT will make it more effective.

zaboka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:17 AM   #6
Traffic247

Thanks for your suggestions about chat, I will look into that in the future

Old 01-16-2014, 10:59 PM   #7
Die_heart

Thanks for sharing.........

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote