Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-11-2014, 06:02 AM   #1
JerryHaller

High Speed Web Hosting?

I am looking into a good fast web hosting site. There will be videos and lot of uploading to the site. I don't want to get stuck with a host that has slow response time on load. I was looking on host-stage.net but i'm really not sure how good they are. Has anyone had any issues with them? I just want to get something reliable for now and dont want to purchase a dedicated server at the moment. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JerryHaller is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2014, 03:07 AM   #2
Infinite

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider check for offers from thcservers.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:40 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

You can rely on Netyep.com as they use Litespeed server that is 6 times faster than Apache web server. Their uptime is great and their promise 99.9% is correct.

I like their features. Pricing is ok.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 02:27 AM   #4
Grignard

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that jnhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:58 AM   #5
Celsius

Quality and fast hosting are available from iFastNet.com and PanamaServer.com.
These hosts have full-featured plans, high uptime and affordable prices with webmaster-friendly support.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:24 AM   #6
Edmund

No doubts jnhosting.com will meet any your demand with their affordable prices, featured plans and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:20 AM   #7
ledtubelight

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that jnhosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 01:53 AM   #8
mastersite

If you want web host with needed sped and exact configuration you need to chose dedicated server solution. That would be the best option for you and you will be satisfied. I would recommend you to chose maxihost.com.br as your provider.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:17 PM   #9
shiraoshi

Check out 4goodhosting and their ultra fast web hosting service. They've hosted my SEO forum and I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 5 months dealing with them and my forum members are very pleased with the speed. Now, my forum is getting bigger and I will upgrade my package in the future. Go ahead and try them.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:46 AM   #10
CPU

I think you will make the right decision to choose Hosthongkong.net and their hosting service.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #11
fanifani727

I suggest you go to Ranahost.com
This is best hosting provider.
I am also using this website hosting.
You can check my website speed.

|
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:36 AM   #12
Gorrilas

I can say that jnhosting.com is quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:02 AM   #13
omprakash9

there are many hosting providers you can go through google search engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget also check review section of hosting sites we will get better idea about support and service.

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 09:54 AM   #14
adiltaj

www 000webhost.com/806596.html

adiltaj is offline   Reply With Quote