Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-14-2015, 03:30 AM   #1
Infinite

Need Linux VPS with SSD

Do you have any information regarding reliable vps hosting provider with linux based ssd plans?
After long time research I have found attractive offers from provisionhost.com that perfectly fit my needs.
However I don't know anyone having experience with them. Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
afrodita

Have a look at VPS deals from QHoster.com and ServerLogix.com, you know, with VPS you will be able to have faster speed connection and more useful features included into it.
Their VPS accounts include full root access for complete control over your hosting environment giving you the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance, install custom software and set up custom network services.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 04:45 PM   #3
SanGoku

I have no idea about them. If I were you, I will look for attractive and reliable host. The one I recommend is 4Goodhosting. These guys hosted my site since November 2010 and I can say that the service is exceptional based on my experience. The uptime is 100% so far. I haven't seen any problem with outages or viruses. The support they provide is 24 hours and I am very impressed wit the response time. They have responded to my tickets in minutes and not hours or days just like the other hosts I've seen.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 04:23 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host. Check recommend these 2 reliable SSD VPS hosts:
1) zetservers.com
2) kvchosting.com
Compare their ssd vps hosting packages and choose the most appropriate one.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 02:49 AM   #5
LibertyVPS

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
LibertyVPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:05 AM   #6
Grignard

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be good to get vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:06 AM   #7
Edmund

I suggest you to trust Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 05:21 AM   #8
Gorrilas

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They are offering high available support, solid servers and featured reasonable deals.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 02:18 AM   #9
BeingRitesh

You can always rely on InMotion Hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
BeingRitesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:33 AM   #10
RaviTech

Red face DOLELO79 Coupon For DreamHost

I think Dreamhost is much better th.an other hos.ting Companies.

Using a coupon Code DOLELO79 Can give you instant rebate of dollar 79 and that is very cool because i got a Free domain and Un-limited hosting at just dollar 40 per year.

Dream host is best and Coupon DOLELO79 is Perfect.

RaviTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:28 PM   #11
TO.oL

Actually JavaPipe started to offer DDoS protected VPS servers in New York recently, which come with SSD storage. There are managed and cPanel options too. You might want to check those out if they are within your budget: https://javapipe.com/ddos-protected-vps