Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-18-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
Budd

Site review www.naturaldry.com

Please review my site: naturaldry.com Any suggestions please!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #2
bidsbypros

I found your site easy to navigate, user friendly and very professional for Carpet cleaning business. Speed of pages is a little slow, but not too worry, because it has rich content. Contact us session was easy to reach, which is the key part and email was linked perfectly. Your visitors should be glad to be part of your professional organization. We also invited you to join our site.

bidsbypros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
Budd

Thank you, just joined your site. Always looking to get the name out there.

Old 02-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Budd

Any other reviews please!

Old 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
Budd

still looking on any tips or improvements I can make. Anyone?

Old 02-26-2013, 05:34 PM   #6
BF3

i couldn't find your site, are you sure it's up?

BF3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
dixonga

You have a beautiful site that gives you all of the details you would want about your carpet cleaning services.
dixonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
nickybille

Site is looking nice with its color combinations.
Time require to open is very less. Change the "favicon icon"

-
-
-
-
nickybille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
Bobb

Here are a few things i would consider:

- Add images to the Services page on the site. I find it a touch text heavy, adding images may balance things out better.

Thats my take.
Bobb

Last edited by Bobb; 03-06-2013 at 08:13 AM..
Bobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
Budd

Thanks Bobb for your email to. Great ideas!

Old 03-08-2013, 12:50 AM   #11
Budd

Did some updates. What do you think?

Old 03-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
aroblogaktiv

good content your site master!

aroblogaktiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #13
VacuumAdvisers

VacuumAdvisers.com, A team of Experts the provides the Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews to your Needs.
VacuumAdvisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
cynthiawilliams

Please tell.. how do you make such site.. i want to make one for my company...

(407) 228-3838
cynthiawilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #15
webhostors

Set expiration date for your image and .Js files to make it load still faster. Your site looks simple and good.

| VPS | Dedicated Servers | Reseller Hosting
SSL | Daily Backup | Softaculous | Litespeed | Cloudlinux | SEO Tools | RV Sitebuilder
Best and cheap
webhostors is offline   Reply With Quote