Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 05:56 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

What vps hosts are the best? Any reviews please?

Need over 100 gbs of disk space. Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Linux, 3 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about QHoster.com or Datapacket.net VPS hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 11:03 PM   #2
Michel001

Give QHoster.com team of professionals a try. As for their servers, they are really fast.
I can definitely recommend them! Easy to use, friendly interface!
Old 10-22-2018, 12:12 AM   #3
CPU

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I have been with a few web hosts in my time but none of them compare to QHoster.copm web host. If you ever have a problem then you can be assured that their team support will have it fixed in the quickest possible time and they even go out of there way to help with problems that technically are not theirs and there are not many hosts that will go to those lengths for there customers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:34 AM   #4
clo@

What a world of difference than the web host I had! QHoster.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:09 AM   #5
FrankLee

When launching a website first you should list out your requirements and also you should consider how much money you have to invest for this.

I think, for a web host to be good and best I would say it needs to provide a reliability, speed and great technical support service for the money I spend also It needs to be 24/7 available for help of any query and with at least 99.9% server up-time.

There are so much hosting providers available all over the world. So you have to select e the best hosting provider and it’s not an easy task. Many web hosting company offers hosting packages at first very cheap cost but at the time of renewal, they charge two-three times more amount. So you have to be careful of these type of web hosting companies.

So, I would suggest you Zomro.net, Their shared hosting package starting at just 99/mo. Other hosting services are also very so cheap and affordable.
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:18 AM   #6
How?

I've been with QHoster.com for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote