Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 07-11-2016, 03:54 PM   #1
bicanv

Giveaway SEO Optimized Theme

I have developed a SEO optimized Wordpress theme on WeCodeArt Themes
Features:
Foundation Flexbox CSS
Schema Markup
HTML5 Validated
SEO Optimized
Speed Optimized
Animations
Live Options
Check it out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bicanv is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2016, 08:46 PM   #2
vietnguyen605

Send a message via ICQ to vietnguyen605 Send a message via AIM to vietnguyen605 Send a message via Yahoo to vietnguyen605
Thanks, it's been a long time I haven't seen anything good like that

vietnguyen605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:41 AM   #3
rahulrockers147

i want e-commerce based on wordpress. if you able to do such type of services then contact me.

|
rahulrockers147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 02:31 AM   #4
Bizbilla

There are thousand of WordPress themes out there but choosing on SEO friendly WordPress theme comes with so many advantages.

Bizbilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 10:26 AM   #5
vscode

any demo for checked?

vscode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:55 PM   #6
bicanv

The base theme with customization runs on the website.
I will make documentation soon, hooks map is allready released so if you are familiar with themes like Genesis or thesis...or any theme that use hooks this is perfect.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:56 PM   #7
bicanv

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulrockers147 View Post
i want e-commerce based on wordpress. if you able to do such type of services then contact me.
I can integrate that theme base with Woocommerce and make an unique layout for you. If interested contact me via contact page.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:57 PM   #8
bicanv

Sory for late answers. To much spam on this forum and was a litle bit busy.