Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
michalsemen

What about your favorite historical place?

My favorite historical place is Madina.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 02:14 AM   #2
Jerome15

my favorite place is ayutthaya in Thailand, it's pity that all the ruined temples are under flood

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:19 AM   #3
serena85

I like Niagara falls because it has something special.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:31 AM   #4
alen12345

My favorite historical place is Lahore> I watch to see this City.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:30 AM   #5
Edward_Jr

Personally i like adventure places in any country. I have visited Utah and Misar, really enjoyed alot.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
robert2635

Madina is as whole a Historical Place. Many people in asia like Pakistan people are dying to get there. u don't know :-)
robert2635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:48 AM   #7
rickylee1097

My favourite place nainital. Such a natural place.
rickylee1097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #8
francoslicer

My favorite historical place is Egypt. The Great Pyramids on the earth

|
francoslicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:09 AM   #9
sergeyk

mine is Mir.it is in Minsk in Belarus. it is really beautiful
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
sam davis

The Colosseum of Rome it is Ancient Rome's huge ampitheater, holding up to 55,000 people, was built by Emperor Vespasian in AD 80 and was the scene of many deadly gladiatorial and wild animal fights.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:50 PM   #11
manojagadi

My Favorite Historical Place is Charminar, Hyderabad.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:48 AM   #12
harry110

1) Taaj Mahaal India.
2) Statue of Liberty in NYC America.

|
|
|
harry110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #13
corinnefalgoust

Send a message via Yahoo to corinnefalgoust
my favorite place is madina

corinnefalgoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 PM   #14
coolmanish

My favourite place is jaipur. Its such a lovly city.

across India
coolmanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:11 PM   #15
Koini

Magellan is cross in cebu,phillipines is one of my favorite historical landmarks.

Koini is offline   Reply With Quote