Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #1
danielscott5

Errors in Yahoo directory submissions

Have you ever wondered why & how sometimes errors in the case of Yahoo listing submission? Do you think there's clarifications to that issue? I encountered such error message lately. Not able to transact with payment server, try again later’s was the message. Did I do something wrong to get such message? Every time I submit a site in the listing, that message would pop up. Well, since I am using credit card, I was one time glad that I didn’t have any issue with it. Nevertheless, I don’t understand what is happening & I would like to know what the root of that is. Does somebody of you have the answer to my query? I am in panic now in looking for it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
danielscott5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2012, 12:54 AM   #2
kunxiang

I am really intersted in your view point

|
|
|
|
kunxiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
webspekers

Yes, I agree with you information, The Yahoo submissions are more difficult to process.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote