Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #1
skwmk2012
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 328
Real Estate Broker

A real estate broker is in the business of brokering real estate transactions; this is, finding sellers for those who want to buy real estate and finding buyers for those trying to sell real estate. Real estate brokers and their salespersons assist sellers in marketing their property and selling it for the highest possible price under the best terms and assist buyers by helping them purchase property for the best possible price under the best terms. The broker makes money on commission, generally 5 to 7% of the final selling price of the property. Flat fees are also an option, but not a popular one in most places. Working on commission usually means higher property prices, as the real estate broker will try to get the most for his or her work.



Successful Real Estate Agent Canada l Real Estate Relators Canada
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2013, 03:19 AM   #2
MortinGuptil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
A real estate broker is a personality who acts as an mediate between sellers and buyers of real property.Real estate play important role when you are looking for a new home.Here some role of estate broker is listed below.
1)If you are choose a qualified real estate agent then they can help you to save your time.
2)The right real estate agent will not only have a broad general knowledge about the real estate market.But they will also able to sell your property.
3)They are helps you to choose the right property.
4) The real estate agents are also follows current market conditions.
5)The broker can effectively promote and market your home.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Real Estate for Sale in Barcelona

Last edited by MortinGuptil; 07-24-2013 at 12:32 AM..
MortinGuptil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:10 AM   #3
asmakaan
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 21
Agreed with the definition of broker as an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Nowadays, even broker or agent themselves are present on real estate portal and get the buyers for the actual sellers. Through www dot Makaan dot com, a no. of brokers can be found.
asmakaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #4
myforums
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
If you are thinking of investing in Real Estate then choosing the right and efficient real estate brokers is must as they grab the best deal for you.
__________________
Landscape service
myforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #5
REGroupCA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 48
You real estate broker definition is good and I am agree with you on the role of real estate broker. But average commission is not 5-7%, it is 4-5% in the lower investment, if a broker dealing a higher volume property then it could be down.
REGroupCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:15 AM   #6
karthikkora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by myforums View Post
If you are thinking of investing in Real Estate then choosing the right and efficient real estate brokers is must as they grab the best deal for you.
rightly said
karthikkora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:18 AM   #7
karthikkora
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 88
thanks for the info
karthikkora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:45 AM   #8
lngoc81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
ok, I also think like you
__________________
M88 and M88.Com casino - Mansion88
lngoc81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:49 AM   #9
shub141989aga
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 42
this is very nice forum ..thanks for sharing info..
shub141989aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:45 PM   #10
tejaas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by MortinGuptil View Post
A real estate broker is a personality who acts as an mediate between sellers and buyers of real property.Real estate play important role when you are looking for a new home.Here some role of estate broker is listed below.
1)If you are choose a qualified real estate agent then they can help you to save your time.
2)The right real estate agent will not only have a broad general knowledge about the real estate market.But they will also able to sell your property.
3)They are helps you to choose the right property.
4) The real estate agents are also follows current market conditions.
5)The broker can effectively promote and market your home.
thats a very informative post,
thanks!
tejaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:48 AM   #11
Percy Hanley
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 99
As per my knowledge a real estate broker is a person or entity equipped with license issued by a government authority to participate in real estate transactions for a fee. Or make the deal with the owner to sell his stuffs and help customers to buy their stuffs at affordable range.
Percy Hanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #12
tejaas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Hanley View Post
As per my knowledge a real estate broker is a person or entity equipped with license issued by a government authority to participate in real estate transactions for a fee. Or make the deal with the owner to sell his stuffs and help customers to buy their stuffs at affordable range.
thats very informative,
thanks for sharing!
tejaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 06:35 PM   #13
manish955
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 283
I agree but i think 5-7 percent is a lot.Usually market rate is around 2-3 %.
manish955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 09:58 PM   #14
rawnak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 720
I would like to agree with you.
__________________
http://www.anynewsbd.com/
News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 12:02 AM   #15
tejaas
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 147
How to Buy Without an Agent

Search
Find an Attorney
View Homes
Get Pre-Approved
Make & Negotiate an Offer
Deal with Inspections and Appraisals
Close the Deal
tejaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Necessary Reason Of Hiring Real Estate Lawyer Seattle nelsontwain Programming General 2 09-09-2017 07:50 AM
Tips to Real Estate Agent's Success skwmk2012 General Discussion 63 07-26-2016 05:52 AM
Types of Real Estate Properties skwmk2012 General Discussion 89 03-03-2016 03:38 AM
real estate banner placement sandramorales Buy Traffic 12 07-13-2015 06:32 AM
Real Estate License and the Floridian mode bethdanton205 The Market 3 02-20-2014 12:04 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.