Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
shantybeauty

What is your favorite social network and why ?

Hi Friends, What is your favorite social network site and why do you like it
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
dewanshahedur

LinkedIn is my Favorite social networking platform cause I'm a online professional. Though I passed a long time on Facebook and from some days I totally avoid Facebook. It will require to say that Facebook was my most favorite social networking site but actually it lost my lots of time and it's really time killing and it have addiction.
LinkedIn is my favorite choice in this moment cause I get client, support in there.

__________________________________________________ ________
answer | Dofollow Forum | SEO training in bangladesh
dewanshahedur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #3
jamesarnold80

Facebook is my favorite social network sites. Apart from fun, facebook marketing, helps to target customers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jamesarnold80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #4
Unshul

Twitter is my preference. Here's why:
When anything happens in the world and I need an immediate answer, Twitter has it. Sometimes I go here before Google! Twitter's search feature is brilliant. For instance, one night on the Upper East Side of NYC, I heard a super loud blast.
Unshul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 AM   #5
apsingh

Facebook is not for professionals, but LinkedIn is fully designed for professional, so I like LinkedIn more than Facebook.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

apsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
Sonnie

Google+

Google+. It has a lot of communities with numerous people, which is a great way to promote something. I also like the fact that if someone 'pluses' one of your posts, the 'plus' also goes to your page's overall pluses, a thing that Facebook doesn't have. Every time I've tried to promote something, Facebook was the least successful social network. Oh, Google+ also lets you to edit your posts, which is something of common sense. On Facebook you have to delete the entire post.

Sonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #7
rickymartin11

facebook..because all my friends are already on facebook and i enjoy it..

rickymartin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:08 AM   #8
nicholson06

Mine is Reddit
Because its very picky user based service.

nicholson06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:40 AM   #9
temmar

faceboooooooooooook
temmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:52 AM   #10
dekrue2013

Right now Facebook is, because there are so many options to promote your business. However, I am going to look into LinkedIn now that Apsingh mentioned it. Thanks!

dekrue2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #11
daniel980morris

I like Facebook because it's very simple to use.

|
|
|
daniel980morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #12
steelpartitions

Twitter is my favorite social network Site
steelpartitions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:00 AM   #13
Andrewhudson040

My favorite social network is Facebook and LinkedIn, twitter these are the top most social network sites.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #14
sam davis

I love how Pinterest and Facebook work, its really awesome.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #15
Spyindiarahul

My favorite networking site is Google+.

|
|
Spyindiarahul is offline   Reply With Quote