Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
thefasninja

My Site About Software Solutions

Check my site and give me valuable comments and tips how to make it more beautiful and userfriendly.
here is link of my site
http://www.thefas-solutions.com

Last edited by thefasninja; 01-18-2014 at 04:27 AM..
thefasninja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 AM   #2
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
thefasninja

Just Nice :P please give me some tips that how i can improve it.

|  
Old 12-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing......
nice........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 05:06 AM   #5
thefasninja

why you guys are not giving me any tips or sugesstion about my site
I think its not enough to say just nice :P
Tell me which of thing you like most?

|  
Old 01-08-2014, 03:02 PM   #6
gangamani1998

reliefindiatrust - mansumseo gmail com for web promotion and better traffic within 45 days.

| Paper Painting |
gangamani1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:04 AM   #7
Die_heart

Nice site.......

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #8
thefasninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die_heart View Post
Nice site.......
Thanks for your comment.
Will you tell me why my site looks nice to you
Which thing you like most in my site

|  
Old 01-15-2014, 09:15 PM   #9
dailycoinsnet

Very nice website! Only thing that comes to mind is that you could check your code with some kind of validator. There are some errors that could be easily fixed.

-
-
dailycoinsnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:24 AM   #10
thefasninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailycoinsnet View Post
Very nice website! Only thing that comes to mind is that you could check your code with some kind of validator. There are some errors that could be easily fixed.
errors what kind of error did you face?

|  
Old 01-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #11
awel

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefasninja View Post
errors what kind of error did you face?
YEah there are 301 errors in some pages

|
|
awel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:05 AM   #12
Nikki Pratick

nice informatics site..thank you for sharing with us.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Nikki Pratick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:26 AM   #13
thefasninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by awel View Post
YEah there are 301 errors in some pages
Dear could u send me the link of pages

|  

Last edited by thefasninja; 01-18-2014 at 05:43 AM..
Old 01-20-2014, 04:29 AM   #14
thefasninja

Bought new templat for my site its karma joomla.

|  
Old 01-24-2014, 10:19 AM   #15
thefasninja

Updated My Site Now it has new look

|