Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-23-2017, 06:01 AM   #1
Michel001

SSD based web hosting in USA?

Would like to find a quality hosting and I have found attractive deals from hostingsource.com, they have attractive ssd powered solutions.
However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
Do you have personal experience using their service? Where can I find trustworthy information about them?
Thanks in advance.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:14 AM   #2
Edmund

I suggest Hostwinds as experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with high uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 03:06 AM   #3
CPU

Why not to give time-tested SSD web host a try?

Can recommend kvchosting.net - it is superb one.
When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:05 AM   #4
Gorrilas

I suggest you to do comparison of offers and choose the suitable one. I prefer to use web2.club as host with high quality service, best stability and helpful professional support. Prices are cheap.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #5
clo@

If I were you, OP, I would rather choose hostwinds.com and their ssd web hosting services. They are professional.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:53 AM   #6
tommylii

It seems to me the best SSD hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:13 AM   #7
How?

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostingsource.com, they are flexible:
Shared, VPS, Dedicated, Cloud
Great value for money and the support when you need it is readily available in a friendly, patient manner (which is great for non techies like me).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:56 AM   #8
afrodita

Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:00 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses. You will be pleased if you choose them. I have been happily hosted with hostingsource.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:02 AM   #10
grunn

Hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net are reliable enough to sign up with.
They are able to satisfy the demands of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Support is always ready to help.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 12:17 PM   #11
malina.smith

Let us know, whats your resources requirement? so that we can provide you some good offers.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:29 AM   #12
radweb

If you are looking at high-performance web hosting, please let us know more regarding your requirements.

- SSD Website Hosting - 24/7 US-based Support
Dedicated Servers - Multiple US Data Centers - KVM VPS Servers
Since 2015 -
radweb is offline   Reply With Quote