Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #1
harun119

How can i increase my blog traffic?

I have a blog but i didn't get any traffic so please help me .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
harun119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2016, 11:47 PM   #2
VictorHill

Use different social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin with quality content.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 04:28 AM   #3
AshokDixit89

Few tips for generating traffic for your blog-
Target Your Content to an Audience Likely to Share.
Participate in the Communities Where Your Audience Already Gathers.
Make Your Blog's Content SEO-Friendly.
Use social networking platforms to Share Your Posts & Find New Connections.
Conduct Keyword Research While Writing Your Posts.
Guest Blog.
Participate in Q+A Sites.

|
AshokDixit89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:44 AM   #4
cybexindia15

Work for SMO...

|
|
|
cybexindia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:52 AM   #5
Fadia Sheetal

By SMO and SEO both process are helpful to increase the traffic.

|
|
|
|
|
Fadia Sheetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 05:17 AM   #6
krify

To get a good traffic for your blog instantly keep maintaining the best and frequent updated content in- order by sharing in the Social Media Sites !!

It takes time to get good traffic as if your blog is new, so keep follow SEO and concentrate on Back links so that you get traffic soon...

Mobile Apps Developers | Krify.co

|
KRIFY DOT CO
krify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:59 AM   #7
ajsahi

you have put full effort to get perfect keyword of your content which is the topic of your blog post and secondly advertise your post into different social media sites. it will reay helpful to increase blog traffic

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #8
blogeomics

I think creating the content that people like to read is something that will help you the most. Write content that has quality in it and you will see traffic increasing.
blogeomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:20 PM   #9
chinomoreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by harun119 View Post
I have a blog but i didn't get any traffic so please help me .
I generate traffic with the help of social media, especially when I have new contents posted. But I make it sure that it is inviting enough to catch people's interest. I use photos, images and even compelling headlines. It is a little bit of strategy and experiment.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #10
tendersifno

I generate traffic with the help of social media. But you want to increase your blog traffic you also do post your every blog url in different directory OR different sites.

tendersifno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:51 AM   #11
Nexevo Technolo

Update the quality content regularly and don't ignore the social media sites.

|
|
|
|
Nexevo Technolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 08:33 PM   #12
SanGoku

The best traffic generation in my opinion are social bookmarking, social media, youtube video submission, squidoo lens, forum posting, yahoo answers, and article submission.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:00 AM   #13
hap53144

You have to use SEo and SEM
It's useful for blog of you!Thanks
for ANY Facebook Ad | Turns Your Videos Into Sales Machine at
hap53144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:48 PM   #14
ميدو سيفف

بالتوفيق ان شاء الله

شركة الاوائل خدمة 24 ساعه
ميدو سيفف is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 12:07 AM   #15
Danbou

Use social network example: facebook, google+, twiter, ........

DO YOU LIKE FREE GIFT ?, i have a big free gift for subcriber my web. Big Free Gift
http://engageplayer-reviews.com/

- Taste Of The Wild Dog

– WORK VIA THE INTERNET WITH

|

-
Danbou is offline   Reply With Quote