Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
sahildd

In need good group discussion sites

In need good group discussion sites if any body have plz tell me
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2012, 03:59 AM   #2
larsen81

Tangler is the best site for discussion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
larsen81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
cobo_836

if you have better sites,plz tell me,I need them.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
seoravi

Forum.Websitegear.Com
Webtalkforums.Com
Tangler.Com

are some of the good group discussion sites.
seoravi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #5
shakirapetty

Yes if you want to do discussion on Google group then you should create the group id and join the groups as you want then you can discuss with you batch groups or pages.

shakirapetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:53 PM   #6
NeoGills

hope other sites work for you,

NeoGills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:47 AM   #7
john mathew

You can join to "http://www.seochat.com/" website.

|
john mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #8
bik01

Hi Group member

I want to be the member of your group. I have a better sites that you can view which you needed. Thanks again and again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobo_836 View Post
if you have better sites,plz tell me,I need them.

bik01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:53 AM   #9
bik01

For join the group

Yes I want to join your group. Let me share as a member of your group.Tel me how to join and what to do as a member of you group.Sorry I am new in this regard. WITH BEST THANKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john mathew View Post
You can join to "http://www.seochat.com/" website.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 AM   #10
bik01

Waht to do as a member

Yes I want to join your group. Let me share as a member of your group.Tel me how to join and what to do as a member of you group.Sorry I am new in this regard. WITH BEST THANKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakirapetty View Post
Yes if you want to do discussion on Google group then you should create the group id and join the groups as you want then you can discuss with you batch groups or pages.