Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 08-13-2016, 07:05 AM   #1
Ben Hartz

Review my website

Review my website in terms of SEO ? And guide what to implement ? Website is http://developergang.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
||
||
||
Ben Hartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2016, 12:08 PM   #2
Ben Hartz

should their is need to update anything ?

||
||
||
||
||
Ben Hartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #3
valentinebruce9

bad work...

valentinebruce9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #4
AndrewNguyen

You have some trouble with viral!

- A support tool for your Twitter business

- Make your WordPress easier.
AndrewNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:48 AM   #5
Nicole W

Like it. A few points below:

Would create a logo and not just write developer gang in a normal font. Also increase size of the logo.

Dont put the ads up that big immediately at the start. Let the reader scroll a bit down to see the ads. Makes a more professional impression.

Use some photos on the blog site. Makes is nicer to read, as in it looks more attractive and therefore more people might read it.
Nicole W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:54 AM   #6
Ajaym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Hartz View Post
should their is need to update anything ?
Need even more improvement in website structure and design .

Cashback on mobile recharge Use

Use
to get cashback and discounts on your shopping .
Ajaym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 11:58 AM   #7
Osamaimam

It looks great but try putting ads below the content.
Osamaimam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #8
hducvt

look great . but must fix logo bro
-------------------------------------
best betting sites - online betting sites - motocross racing - hill climb truck racing - football predictions
hducvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:48 PM   #9
fanifani727

User friendly theme and navigation. Alexa rank is not good so built some quality backlinks to rank in search engine.

|
|
fanifani727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 01:04 AM   #10
AquibSk123

Add Social Following Button, Sitemap and try to put more content, else everything is Good.

AquibSk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 05:07 AM   #11
VictorHill

Nice Simple and clean website.
Good Content

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:51 AM   #12
imgosu1102

Good content
imgosu1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:23 AM   #13
FineGadgetsUK

in term of SEO
H1 tags can use only once a time
Use features Images / banner
add widgets in the side bar column
add social share buttons
logo is missing
FineGadgetsUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #14
truong320909

generally fair seems like it was not finished!

/
/
truong320909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 04:07 AM   #15
david jones

In my opinion, ur site is quite simple, u shud decorate ur post to make it more attractive to visitors. Besides, u need to do better seo techniques 'cause i search ur keywords, ur site doesn't appear.
david jones is offline   Reply With Quote