Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
wryfhk22

Blog VS Html site?

I want to build a large site but I want each page to rank high in the s.e for what they are.

Would you reccomend a blog for that or not? I love static html but if blog is the way to go i'm in.

Can I have some expert opinion as I think I can only generate traffic to my site is through serps (Atleast in the beginning) - is that possible through a blog - help me oh seo guy experts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 11:55 PM   #2
danielpaul456

Blogs provide instant traffic as the blogs are architecturally built for the SEOs. Whereas a HTML site has multilayered effect that is absolutely necessary for some projects. So the decision between traffic and content influences the decision as to which one to choose.

|
|
danielpaul456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:01 AM   #3
techmark

In Blog Wordpress is best and HTML sites are also best for SEO promotions.
techmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
roalddando

I have some expert opinions as how to generate traffic for your website. It also means ranking on the SERPs. Including a blog in the website, is a great way to increase traffic for your website and help your site rank well.

roalddando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
josephjohn4556

Yes...blog is best like Blogspot, Wordpress,Blog.com...etc

josephjohn4556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #6
Mike Maravilla

Both are best depend on how to your work.

Mike Maravilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #7
Zora2012

Html sites are best for seo promotions.

- Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

- SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM
Zora2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #8
johnstamos00000

Yes.. Blog is the best

johnstamos00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #9
outure11

Well both are(Blog and HTML) good for SEO point of view. It's depends on you how can you implement algorithms(Panda and Penguin ) on them.

outure11 is offline   Reply With Quote