Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 10-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
sullivanperry11

Google indexing tips

I am going to be creating a new wordpress site in the acne niche. I really have no idea on how to Search Engine Optimization with Google's new algorithm which requires that your site have traffic and human activity before it even gets indexed. I have a plan for my site, and I know how to Search Engine Optimization with tags, titles, keyword density, etc, etc., But what I guess I really need is a way of getting lots of traffic to the site so it can get indexed. I know you can use Social Networking and backlinks to an extent, but I really don't think that using just those is going to give me all of the traffic that I need to get my site properly indexed and off to a decent start.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
sullivanperry11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2012, 04:08 AM   #2
malemsenen

Nice Info...

malemsenen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
bestwindows

Add blog in your site and create two to three post in a week with unique content don't copy from anywhere. Its enough to invite Google in your site with regular gap.
bestwindows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
huyducle

The easiest way for Google index your new site is link this site to your old site.

|
|
|
huyducle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #5
jaysh4922

Google like Unique and fresh content. So try to add value to your content. Google is always looking the web for new content. If you will provide quality content then the search engine will crawl and index site fast.

jaysh4922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #6
rummy26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullivanperry11 View Post
I am going to be creating a new wordpress site in the acne niche. I really have no idea on how to Search Engine Optimization with Google's new algorithm which requires that your site have traffic and human activity before it even gets indexed. I have a plan for my site, and I know how to Search Engine Optimization with tags, titles, keyword density, etc, etc., But what I guess I really need is a way of getting lots of traffic to the site so it can get indexed. I know you can use Social Networking and backlinks to an extent, but I really don't think that using just those is going to give me all of the traffic that I need to get my site properly indexed and off to a decent start.
Wordpress sites are indexed by Google easily so you don't have to be worried about it.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #7
Sarahaley88

Nice piece of information thanks

|
|
|
Sarahaley88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:15 AM   #8
samlko

Blogging ,Pinging,article marketing and meta change on website results in indexing.

|
samlko is offline   Reply With Quote