Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 03-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
amazing684

Why do you like Google?

Hello Friends,

Today I want to ask question that Why do you like Google? There are also some others search engines like bing and yahoo and other google related services so why you most likely prefer for everyone to Google.

Thanks,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
amazing684 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #2
semaphore.v

because my day start with google; Every day my phone ring wake up..wake up..wake up.. is android phone..I am using chrome and Gemail for personal mailbox so any time I search in address bar it search in Google. Love you Google.!

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
James Andy

Because Google is best search engine in the world, you can easily find anything whatever you want. Furthermore, Google provides other facilities as well such as Google Plus, Google Drive, Adsense etc.

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
peterthomas

Google is one the most useful and unique search engine where you can promote your website easily.

|
|
peterthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #5
discussion123

Google is one of the best search engine because it's result is unique and very relevant your query..

Camp dhanaulti

|
discussion123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
festivlbuts

Google is top search engine in the world, it give more services compare then other search engine in the world.
Rubber Boot, Printed Boots

Last edited by festivlbuts; 03-29-2013 at 12:36 AM..
festivlbuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM   #7
ghome1971

I find Google's results boring and predictable. I might as well go down the high street.

ghome1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
champion

Google is best it provides good information and provide information to other search engines.
champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #9
coleenella

Google introduce a lot of services and also top on web companies. Peoples prefers Google its easy and fast service.
coleenella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:33 AM   #10
87nitingarg

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Andy View Post
Because Google is best search engine in the world, you can easily find anything whatever you want. Furthermore, Google provides other facilities as well such as Google Plus, Google Drive, Adsense etc.
yes i agree with the guys

|
|
|

|
87nitingarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #11
zumanto

I like Google because google is one of the best search engine
zumanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #12
maria.methews

because Google answer to my every question, help's in growing my knowledge and give me most relevant search results.

|
|
|
maria.methews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #13
Deecoup

Google is one of the best Search engine in the world. I like it so much then other search engine because it's Search result is unique and relevant your query. Google also provides lots of other things like Google Email, Google Drive, Google Map, Google Plus..

Removed
Deecoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:14 AM   #14
semaphore.v

re

I like Google because they don't charge; Like YouTube and Search Engine.

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #15
rltv2011

google is one of the greatest company online, and biggest search engine, they are always trying to improve the results, that's why I love them

rltv2011 is offline   Reply With Quote