Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-25-2016, 02:45 AM   #16
sujeesh.p3326

Quote:
Originally Posted by arulkaruppannan View Post
I would like to know the factors which will help and need to improve my site. So if you review my site i would be happy. site is w2ssolutions.com
All is well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Technology meets dining
sujeesh.p3326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:03 PM   #17
couponslay

Nice

Nice one couponslay

Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
couponslay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #18
ngocthem88

What kind of your site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garion00 View Post
What did you use to build this site? I like how the images don't load until you scroll down.
What kind of your site

|

ngocthem88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 11:05 PM   #19
MT-admin

Nice Site structure, well designed, just wondering why you have kept the header section on the home page a bit plain, wouldn't a nice slider pick it up a bit ? or have you kept it simple for a performance increase?

|
MT-admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:14 AM   #20
rockthedesign

work on your site speed.
rockthedesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 07:40 PM   #21
ngohuectp@gmail

I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts.

ngohuectp@gmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
wiliam1995

It works so well I learned a lot of things

||
||

||
||
||
wiliam1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 01:47 AM   #23
mehandidesign99

Unique Design.
Mehandi Design | Mehandi Designs | Mehndi Design | Mehndi Designs
mehandidesign99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 02:16 AM   #24
jimmycarter

The site quite good. I want to suggest only one thing that you have used fonts very large in whole site. You should use it little smaller, it will look decent. Is it in WordPress?

|
|
jimmycarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #25
blackwood

Nice designing site.

blackwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:47 PM   #26
Satyam2211

Please provide an honest review for my website. Do not forget to check the blog as well.
dealhopp.com

Satyam2211 is offline   Reply With Quote