Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-04-2016, 02:16 AM   #1
Edmund

need cheaper hosting

Good day everyone! I have decided to choose a cheaper web hosting provider that would provide me good stability.
One of my friends recommended me to try aicheapwebhosting.com due to their reliable services. What do you think about their offer?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2016, 02:20 AM   #2
mollywilson866

Good Day , I would like to suggest for a cheaper web hosting provider that would provide you good stability , reliability and quality servers that is go4hosting really in low cost. It provide several hosting services as web hosting, cloud hosting, vps hosting , dedicated hosting, email hosting, shared hosting, colocation hosting and data center services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 04:10 AM   #3
tommylii

Cheap and reliable hosting can be got from ifastnet.com, plans are full-featured and prices are competitive. There is SSD technology which makes load speed fast and they have a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #4
prateek70007

Try www.hostingfever.in. 30 days free trial. Google Page speed, SSD Disks, Cloudflare enabled. Only $10 a year.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:13 AM   #5
write00

You can opt for hostgator or ipage. both are good.

Check out

Last edited by write00; 01-25-2016 at 10:06 PM..
write00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 12:47 AM   #6
NitinShadilya

I am using a service of the Web hosting company in Chhattisgarh, which provides a reliable and cheap service. I am really very pleased with their services.

NitinShadilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 03:27 AM   #7
Gorrilas

I have done research on many hosts and can say you will be pleased dealing with aicheapwebhosting.com. They have best uptime I've ever seen and responsive skilled staff. Prices are low!
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:40 AM   #8
Bluewelthost

Hello, can you please tell the requirements like specific location, specifications and your budget we can help better,
There are so many good hosting provider offering at low prices, so please share more details

with regards,
Bluewelthost

Linux VPS | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers -(NL, US)
Bluewelthost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:11 AM   #9
grunn

I'm sure services from a2hosting.com and ir-hosting.com are trustworthy in delivering IT services.
Support is online for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.
Their tech staff is able to satisfy the demands of any discriminating webmaster.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 03:18 AM   #10
Infinite

I prefer to use serveyoursite.com hosting. I am getting the most quality service I've ever experienced: support is always available and really helpful, my websites are always online.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 07:39 AM   #11
grunn

I do believe oissite.com services are good for hosting websites with and their technicians are able to fix issues very fast.
Servers are not overloaded and prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:45 AM   #12
Grignard

My recommendation is to rely on aicheapwebhosting.com. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions, also uptime is high.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:42 AM   #13
addhu

NameCheap offers extremely affordable rates for domains, hosting as well as SSL certs. It can be hard to believe when I say, their live chat support is the best I have seen so far.

- Free Design Templates ( PSD, AI, WORD etc. )

- Creative Design, Animation and Web Development Services

Are you socially active? Reach me on
or
addhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:23 AM   #14
Adam. Y.

You can catch this great offer on the Managed WordPress Hosting Plans from godaddy:
http://10bestwebhostingproviders.com...m-godaddy.html

or you Check these great offers from the Best Web Hosting Providers :
http://10bestwebhostingproviders.com...providers.html

Last edited by Adam. Y.; 01-25-2016 at 03:26 AM..
Adam. Y. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 05:27 AM   #15
adroit9568

Adroit SSD is highly recommended hosting service,

I'm an Adroit SSD Hosting customer for almost a year now.
Adroit SSD Hosting is the best I've came across so far based on my experience so far.

Reasons I liked the services :

• Clear and simple pricing
• Exciting and Irresistible offers
• Ultra SSD Hosting
• Advanced functions
• Billing made easy
• Tons of services and features if you need
• 100% network Uptime
• Instant Activation

The support is rock solid and very available
Definitely a company I recommend
adroit9568 is offline   Reply With Quote