Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 2.63 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
wheelbarrow001

do you like Yahoo!Answers?

i surf the internet for about 15 hours everyday, 8 for work and 7 for my personal things. i like Facebook and Yahoo!Answers the most. i ask any qiestions if i think it is needed and i ask any questions i think i can. so what's your opinion toward Yahoo!Answers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wheelbarrow001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
juliarobbert

Yahoo answers are a good starting point. It’s like having a conversion with friends. In friends conversation we can get more reliable information or answers of our question. But some time the accuracy of your answers depends on your question. In health related question I see plenty of wrong answers that are picked as best answer. So be careful to relay on yahoo answers.

|
|
juliarobbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
coolgirl

I'm a bit sceptical about yahoo questions - I think some of them are really weird.

|
coolgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:31 AM   #4
xword_5601

Not really . Im never on really .If im on its usually late at night or early in the morning most of the time . But its good for laughs lol
xword_5601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #5
shipairbagfende

yes, i like it very much,no reason,but it don't work in sometime

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
chinawoodstove

Yes I like he is a very good browser good optimization tools

chinawoodstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #7
electra

I like it very much and wish to continue to liking it in the future despite all the trash thoughts that are in it.
. If You like, please also visit
to get some discount.
Thank you
electra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #8
sabinasmith

I like yahoo answers but not too much.
sabinasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
giftboxpaperbox

the yahoo by creating better and high PR website backlinks and links and doing better SEO

giftboxpaperbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #10
anchorchain

a website is almost useless without quality backlinks.

|
|
|
anchorchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:37 AM   #11
jordan.j7

Yahoo answers is best way to get backlinks in yahoo, it can really helpful in yahoo seo.

jordan.j7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
jwmann2

If your website solves a problem, then, yahoo answers is a great way to generate backlinks and get some free traffic. They are harsh on spammers though, tons of people monitoring the posts so be careful about what you post.

|
|
|
jwmann2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
shipairbagfende

a website is almost useless without quality backlinks.

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #14
stuartwilson931

The site that has some problem can create a back link with yahoo to get free traffic and post the answers on the site. The spammers are there so Yahoo is always alert for them.

|
|
stuartwilson931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #15
warren123

I liked the idea of ??all the junk in it, although I would like it to continue in the future.

|
|
|
warren123 is offline   Reply With Quote