Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Web Promotion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What you know about SEO ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=167202)

EllieChu 09-20-2017 12:33 AM

You can save a lot of time and energy by referring to Rate My Writers service if you are looking for a quality essay writing service. This site reviews the best academic writing services.

AmandaCherry 11-24-2017 11:11 PM

I recently asked a few startups why they avoid thinking about SEO. The most common reason I heard was some variant on the theme “SEO seems like this big huge thing that requires a lot of knowledge.”

There’s a perception out there that SEO is complex—and so many companies choose to ignore it. But while this perception is somewhat deserved, the building blocks of search engine optimization are actually pretty straightforward. Plus, if you ignore SEO, you’re essentially turning your back on the largest source of free customers on the web—Google.
1. Choose if your Site is “Long Tail” or “Head”

2. Organize Your Content Using Bread Crumb Navigation

3. Optimize Your Page Titles

4. Build Original Content

5. Get Inbound Links

asterhr 11-24-2017 11:47 PM

I recently asked a few startups why they avoid thinking about SEO. The most common reason I heard was some variant on the theme “SEO seems like this big

Shyamji 11-26-2017 12:11 AM

SEO is the internet marketing process which is the promotion and busines websites.

addyrocker 12-02-2017 02:32 AM

Every thing on seo

hynds 12-06-2017 01:35 AM

As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below
1. Forum Posting.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit lac
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
1. Page Titles
2. Meta Descriptions
3. Meta Tags
4. URL Structure
5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
6. Keyword Density
7. Image SEO
8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.

varmahomes 12-07-2017 05:14 AM

SEO is a process of optimizing the website to increase the rankings in the search engine result pages.

drugrehabpoint 12-08-2017 04:13 AM

SEO is best to increase traffic in website

touchstone 12-08-2017 04:34 AM

SEO is the technique of internet marketing. This is very useful to increase the traffic in website and for promote the business

Gaurav mehta 01-22-2018 05:03 AM

SEO stands for search engine optimization, an activity performing for the improvement to get top ranking in SERP of a website.

adrohearingaid 01-29-2018 01:18 AM

You do SEO services in our comay you get most customer in the world. Company ledas is go to high position.

karthiknagaraja 01-29-2018 02:16 AM

SEO- Search Engine Optimization to optimize web pages

rbina 02-05-2018 02:33 AM

Weight Gainer

This product is complete guaranteed product and it also gives you 100% money back guarantee Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
For more visit............................................. .................
weight gainer

flowdzine 02-18-2018 11:55 PM

There are 2 types of SEO...onsite optimisation and offsite optimisation.

michael Amaral 02-23-2018 03:00 AM

Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).