Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   PHP / mySQL (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SQL Server and PHP (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=52874)

williamcastro22 11-29-2011 02:27 AM

SQL Server and PHP

SQL Server with PHP and I am experiencing some problems. I can give you some background on my problem. SQL server is my external SQL database. I have a PHP code to connect. It's like okay; you will see a very slow recovery for SQL Server. It drives me to the wall. Contains a copy of the database to try to solve this problem, SQL Server system for the local N / W is the Server - the SQL. I found a few errors. To address this issue, I do not know the correct procedure. I share that knowledge with you!

Spoint_Vinil 02-03-2012 02:14 AM

did you tried for phpmyadmin first in xampp server .I think it works and if not it will be easy to get a solution from there

loenmilton 03-21-2012 02:49 AM

Yes u are right

tonyfrost8 03-26-2012 10:16 PM

The thing called as ASP is essentially a Microsoft entity. Non-Microsoft web or online servers don't run it these days no matter what the instance may be.

samuelbacon7 04-10-2012 09:58 PM

To create your website using PHP, first of all get a web hosting service that holds PHP. This will provide you a place to store; host the files which will execute on your PHP website.

rondisney6 04-17-2012 10:31 PM

The SQL Server with PHP is my preference and I am experiencing certain problems with the whole thing these days. I can stretch you a number of background on my problem.

gregbarnes12 04-19-2012 09:12 PM

I have a PHP code to connect. It is like nothing you'll see a very slow recovery for SQL Server. It gives me the wall. Contains a database to try to solve this problem, a copy of the local N / W of SQL Server is a server - SQL.

thomasclark6 04-22-2012 10:41 PM

I have found a very slow recovery for SQL server when I connected the code for PHP. To solve this problem, you must contain a copy of database.

godric 04-29-2012 11:13 PM

Is your website already published or are you trying to figure out the problem in your PC? What exactly are you having difficulties with?

stevepatton 05-06-2012 08:34 PM

The language also provides a web based phpmyadmin to create database tables in the easiest way. It supports all database language like MY SQL2.0, SQL, etc.

bobmorrison 05-06-2012 09:59 PM

I am dealing with a problem, which is related to the PHP and SQL server. I will tell you my problem in gist, which will help you to solve my problem.

johnhedberg3 05-08-2012 09:32 PM

I really do have a PHP code to link and I can see that it will work out just fine for the needs that I have regarding this site that I am running.

tonyjobs8 05-09-2012 09:21 PM

The QL Server with PHP is what I am experiencing a number of problems with these days. I can stretch you a number of background on my problem.

oscarkeller 05-16-2012 11:00 PM

Search engines value these directories that house thousands of links under hundreds of categories, especially so, when submissions are manually checked for search engine optimization prerequisites.

nelsondisney 05-18-2012 09:29 PM

I would like to connect from a PHP code. If you see some slow recovery then it is driving to the wall, I tried to solve the problem in the database copy.