Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is link exchange ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=65009)

noahwilson 05-21-2013 07:11 AM

What is link exchange ?

Hi friends,
What is link exchange? some one suggest me to do link exchange is better idea to get traffic and increase ranking, but I have no any idea about link exchange. I am looking for any good suggestion about this. so please share your feedback about it.
Thanks.

binarynpixel 05-21-2013 11:28 AM

Link exchange happen between two websites which is reciprocal to put a backlink with each other.It will help each other's site to get more traffic.But in my mind, it doesn't have too much link juice in seo.Only one way backlink will give you strong backlink.

lumina 05-21-2013 06:58 PM

Link exchange is better idea and technique to get traffic and increase your website ranking, its a process to exchange backlinks between two site, with reciprocal link.

discussion123 05-22-2013 12:08 AM

Link Exchange is good method but it should be comes from good sites...

skytours 05-22-2013 01:54 AM

Link Exchange is the area of our community where you can find, or browse trough an abundance of MATLAB-related resources all in one place. You can even add your own links too! Links to code, articles, news, books, videos, tutorials, blog posts, course materials.

Giraz john 05-22-2013 01:55 AM

Weblink transactions have benefits and drawbacks from the perspective of those using the World Extensive Web for marketing.

sheeba 05-22-2013 03:11 AM

Link exchanges usually operate on a 2:1 ratio, such that for every two times a member shows a second member's banner advertisement, that second member displays the first member's banner advertisement. This page impressions:credits ratio is the exchange rates.

petrusahola6 05-24-2013 06:53 AM

Link exchange is better idea and technique to get traffic and increase your website ranking, its a process to exchange backlinks between two site, with reciprocal link.

appliancemaster 05-25-2013 05:39 AM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

josephjohn4556 05-27-2013 03:57 AM

A few years ago, link exchange SEO was the big buzz in the search engine marketing community. Today, that buzz has died to a whisper. What happened to SEO link exchanges, and why is SEO link exchange no longer considered a valid strategy for professional websites? The reasons have to do with what makes a quality search, and by learning why link exchange SEO failed, you can understand how search engines are changing and developing.

mukesh rathore 05-28-2013 10:01 PM

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization, that runs the exchange, and in turn receive from the exchange HTML code which they insert into their web pages.

davisjay89 05-28-2013 10:45 PM

Although Link Exchange may provide a considerable link juice and link value but now a days its not the right technique to gain the link value.

tommyosmena 05-29-2013 03:14 AM

NOW i know what's link exchange is all about and how to do it thanks for the tips guys

king789 05-29-2013 10:51 PM

Link exchange is trick in which you link a site and in return they link you site

tinjuashok 05-30-2013 02:57 AM

Google Webmaster side you'll get links form link exchange it's really bad for your ranking and indexing pages. So, don't get backlinks from link exchanging get backlinks from one-way link building method.