Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Design (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Successful E-Commerce Website (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=151024)

nazarseo 01-12-2015 03:07 AM

Successful E-Commerce Website

Advance order entry processing,
The ability to attract new customers,
and
Enhanced customer service.

Agrodut 01-12-2015 03:18 AM

is it support payment getway ?

ishani_jariwala 01-16-2015 11:13 PM

as oer my knowledge, i dont think it will...!!

michaelbutler 05-03-2015 07:55 AM

Yes, above all points are true, but I think a commerce website should be updated with new techniques, it makes no sense to use older ones, payment gateway and all other shipping way should be updated.

arpitasingh 05-03-2015 11:14 PM

What I feel is that the eCommerce websites are very user friendly and it contains many attractive features which helps in attracting more online hoppers towards it. The payment gateways and logistic services are far better than any other firm that are running in prevailing days. Even the responsive design and the customer support service of these websites are very helpful for relying on the eCommerce websites nowadays.

arpitasingh 05-07-2015 06:17 AM

What about your eCommerce store? Is it new or it is old in this market?

A good customer base can be obtained only by providing the people what they need in discounted rate so that they rely on your website for longer time. Even if your website is good in processing the orders placed by your customers then it is be more helpful for generating huge customers base for your online store.

nhocxinh10x 05-18-2015 02:02 AM

The payment gateways and logistic services are far better than any other firm that are running in prevailing days.

CheshtaBose 06-23-2015 11:07 PM

What I guess is that an ecommerce website is a platform from where people can get their desired products at much affordable rate than others. The flexibility and the convenience of this platform avails the customers to opt for their desired products without any hassle.

The customized feature of these websites and the responsiveness of them helps the people to rely on them easily and to market from them hassle free as well.

quantumleap 05-11-2022 05:55 AM

Good ecommerce web design is all about using the right colors, fonts, images, words and graphics to convince visitors to make a purchase. Your ecommerce website design should attract potential customers, provide great user experience and present your shop in the best light.
this step you can follow for do a successful E-Commerce website

quantumleap 05-15-2022 10:46 PM

In this report we will focus on four main characteristics of the effective ecommerce website—customer goals, making shopping easy, the perfect product page, and add to cart and checkout.