Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Shared account to sign up with ... (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=982378)

kronos77 06-22-2022 09:39 AM

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared accounts from kvchosting.net and hostforweb.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

clo@ 06-23-2022 02:02 AM

There are many other provider and this market is pretty crowded. I also recommend you to check as many as possible options. Add to your list rockhoster.com, kvchosting.net and hostgator.com.

quantumleap 06-23-2022 02:37 AM

Click the Accounts tab. The Shared Account List page is displayed.
In the Actions menu, click Create a new account. The Account Details page is displayed.
Enter an appropriate name for the account.
Complete other details such as starting balance, restrictions.
Click OK.

tommylii 06-28-2022 11:30 AM

Shared plans from hostingsource.com are the best.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. This hosting company is very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

quantumleap 06-29-2022 03:36 AM

In the Actions menu, click Create a new account. The Account Details page is displayed.
Enter an appropriate name for the account. ...
Complete other details such as starting balance, restrictions. ...
Click OK.

a-b-c-d 07-05-2022 11:22 PM

I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service that Hostforweb.com offers and would recommend them to anyone considering a reliable and affordable hosting provider.

grunn 07-07-2022 08:59 AM

Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Michel001 07-11-2022 10:40 PM

I have the starter package offered by hostforweb.com shared web hosting and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites. I have the starter package offered by gigapros company and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites

quantumleap 07-12-2022 04:48 AM

To create a shared account:
Enter an appropriate name for the account. ...
Complete other details such as starting balance, restrictions. ...
Click OK.

CPU 07-15-2022 12:45 AM

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. KVChosting.net is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.