Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How to SEO for wordpress website (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=192157)

TienAd 04-12-2017 07:15 AM

How to SEO for wordpress website

I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.

Christi Smith 04-12-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TienAd (Post 661155)
I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.

Technique to rank your website or blog build in WordPress, is not different from techniques used to rank site build in php or html.

What I understood from your question is it's just 10 days of efforts to rank website/blog, which is very very less to rank in top 100 as well.

You need to take some time, which can be different for each and every niche. Do strong on page optimization and build quality backlinks to rank your website in Google even in top 100.

technoweb 04-12-2017 10:42 PM

Use SEO plugins for Wordpress
Use SEO friendly URL
You should use SEO friendly wordpress themes

akky8 04-13-2017 11:07 AM

There are so many advantages with wordpress website such as you can use SEO Plugins, open graph, Jetpacks etc. You need to follow the same strategy as like other websites.

agenpeluntur 04-13-2017 11:53 AM

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

mbahbejo 04-13-2017 01:23 PM

I think for seo onpage you only need to use yoast and rich snipset plugin

mikesmithnew 04-14-2017 12:35 AM

There are many things we can do with a Wordpress website. For SEO, you can use Wordpress SEO by Yoast or All one SEO pack, For Caching, you can use W3Total Cache plugin.

eumaxindia 04-16-2017 11:43 PM

Word press is best for SEO
SEO friendly urls
Use Free SEO plugins..,

shrutis 04-16-2017 11:46 PM

Starting with your WordPress Blog. Alter the default permalinks structure. Install an .xml sitemap plugin. Install an SEO plugin and start using rel=”canonical” Nofollow untrusted and useless links. Noindex duplicate page types. Use a caching plugin to speed up your blog.

astrologerhome 04-16-2017 11:55 PM

First priority is to instal seo plugin. SEO is not a magic stick that you shake and your ranking up. It require patience and dedicaton.

AliceArifova 04-17-2017 12:56 AM

i think WordPress is best for this

bidaddy 04-19-2017 02:35 AM

SEO it like a normal website

jordanangel 04-19-2017 03:25 AM

Install SEO WordPress plugins such as Yoast SEO and All in one SEO pack. Do proper On-Page and Off-Page SEO for WordPress website.