Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I need a managed dedicated server (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=981190)

CPU 05-13-2021 05:00 AM

I need a managed dedicated server

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated GPU.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 5TB max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
Any info on NetShop-isp.com.cy solutions?

kronos77 05-17-2021 11:50 AM

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Their customer service never ceases to impress me both in work and person accounts. Their support staff goes above and beyond to help with issues I run into.

clo@ 05-19-2021 04:46 AM

Believe the comparison will help you to choose the right dedicated server hosting provider - can recommend you to compare these time-tested ones:They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

tommylii 05-24-2021 11:21 AM

QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

How? 05-25-2021 03:23 AM

Netshop-isp.com.cy is a very professional web host with really stable servers in the USA. The service is low-cost, and taking into account the features, free bonuses and the most important is the customer support - the price is really the best of the best.

a-b-c-d 05-31-2021 04:58 AM

I purchased my first vps 3 months ago from NetShop ISP hosting which has been running till today smoothly as ever, only had 1 downtime of about 15 minutes because of maintenance. I feel safe knowing that my server that hosts 50+ websites is simply a VM that is being backed up and can be easily restored.

grunn 06-02-2021 07:57 AM

The best dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support.

Michel001 06-04-2021 01:28 AM

I must say that Netshop-isp.com.cy is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.

Celsius 06-09-2021 08:38 AM

Servers from asvhost.com and luxhosting.lu are well-balanced and cheap.
They literally go above and beyond in their customer support to provide outstanding responsiveness to issues. They are smart and intelligent and thoroughly explain the options to solve any problems you have.

jacobwallace 11-14-2021 08:55 PM

Fully Managed Dedicated Server Hosting is an isolated hosting environment in which the provider manages the server or platform application's setup, administration, management, and support.

afrodita 11-15-2021 11:30 AM

Servers from asvhost.com and hostround.com are well-balanced and have high uptime and quality support.