Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What are the best way to rank a keyword? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=59448)

cheskaSEO 08-24-2012 09:54 PM

What are the best way to rank a keyword?

I have my own idea about ranking a keyword but I want more ideas from you all guys.

Thanks

frank00 08-24-2012 11:11 PM

Best way is to promote the keywords in two main method , press release and add posting can give big break through

Dilli Live 08-25-2012 12:21 AM

According to me for ranking a keyword you should build high pr back links with relevant websites.

Thanks,
DilliLive

elenacriss884 08-25-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheskaSEO (Post 231401)
I have my own idea about ranking a keyword but I want more ideas from you all guys.

Thanks

you should Do some Social do follow Bookmarking And directories Posting This Will help to create back links For your website and will improve Your PR

emma01 08-25-2012 02:51 AM

Every seo strategy differs as it depends as to what works best for you.

sappayment 08-25-2012 05:46 AM

You can choose your target keyword as a website title. Write an article content for based on that keyword, submit in article directory, similarly forums, blogs, and more.

amitmax 08-25-2012 06:04 AM

First of all make your page completely relevant to that keyword and then build some quality backlinks from quality and relevant websites.Do all link building work with keep in mind keyword diversification.

ulysis 08-26-2012 01:07 AM

Building quality back links with relevant sites is the best way to rank a keyword in a particular search engine. Because back links are playing an important role in ranking process. If your targeted keyword have more quality back links, it will get a good ranking position automatically.

kitty66 08-26-2012 07:49 AM

Everything is are perfect. Thanks guys.

jonemike 08-27-2012 01:40 AM

if you want rank a keyword in search engine then join some method [quality back link,social bookmarking ,directory submission,articles submission,blog commenting.]

samaustin141 08-27-2012 02:21 AM

For better ranking of a keyword is depend on high quality back link websites.When Google search engine scrawl your websites,it is getting high quality back links.so doing better quality back links is most useful for ranking.

john mathew 08-27-2012 03:59 AM

It depends on what works best for you.
The best way is to promote the keywords in a main method:

1) Type some original content on your site targeting this keyword (actual quality, good, original content).

2) Write an article for content based on that keyword, this article directory, similar forums, blogs and more.

3) Create a 5-10 page on blogspot blogs with original content. Make content relevant to the keyword you want to rank for

I like to do all this in the course of 3 months and then just wait a while. I think you'll like the results!

AmitThapa 08-27-2012 04:27 AM

If you want to ranked keyword in search engine result pages,then you have to do Article submission with quality Content.After then all seo activities you should do..

webdesignindia 08-27-2012 06:34 AM

SEO Strategies to rank any website or page will changes according to the site and its niche. So it is important to have full knowledge about the site and its niche. According to that you can create an SEO Strategy to get high ranking for that site.

andrewbenjamin4 09-06-2012 09:44 PM

Keyword usage in the title can be the best method to rank the keyword. This will help you to create the best effective measure in the keyword ranking.