Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   hostnamaste.com vs libertyvps.net (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=982356)

Celsius 06-16-2022 11:56 AM

hostnamaste.com vs libertyvps.net

Shared plans from hostnamaste.com and libertyvps.net are good for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow and why?

quantumleap 06-16-2022 11:26 PM

Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing around the globe. Fast & Reliable.
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net - are well-balanced and affordable. Their customer service is responsive and ...
7 posts.What's your hosting budget? Speed is very fast, I like Hostmines.com

How? 06-30-2022 01:43 AM

Try QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. I like their pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts.
The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.

quantumleap 07-01-2022 02:58 AM

Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and hostnamaste.com. You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided.

afrodita 07-01-2022 11:06 AM

Shared accounts which kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com provide are worth trying.
I have received extremely efficient, reliable and friendly customer service each and every time. All staff members are 110% committed to finding the most appropriate solutions to your problems no matter the issue rating whether it ranges from a low to high priority job.

quantumleap 07-02-2022 12:08 AM

Which VPS is better to sign up with - libertyvps.net or hostnamaste.com?

a-b-c-d 07-05-2022 11:21 PM

I am glad to use hostnamaste.com KVM VPS service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks them a lot. I get low cost, good service and no problems.

Michel001 07-11-2022 10:32 PM

IMHO, Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS will suit your needs. The customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond.

quantumleap 07-12-2022 04:53 AM

Should I host a Wordpress blog with libertyvps.net or simplenet.io? ... for running blogs in India, Europe and USA are offered by hostnamaste.com team.

CPU 07-15-2022 12:47 AM

My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost OpenVZ VPS hosting service. Hostnamaste.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.