Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Making money on the web (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Mobile marketing activities (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=62529)

forgingmachine 12-28-2012 01:42 AM

Mobile marketing activities

Clear why you want to choose mobile end? Because it is the media on the form with an option, or because this activity really need to use the mobile end? For the use of mobile terminal should have a clear reason, and then to mobile end user's thinking to think about. Don't have prejudice, mobile platform general changes very fast, today you think is popular marketing tools, tomorrow it may be the ultraman.

nelsontwain 02-18-2013 02:51 AM

Don't have prejudgment, mobile platform over-all show ups and downs very fast, in the present day you think is prevalent marketing gears, tomorrow it may be another thing.

williamdark188 02-20-2013 02:15 AM

Don’t be fixed to a particular marketing technique. The basic platform for marketing is changing too fast. So something very popular and active today might be useless tomorrow.

robertdana75 02-27-2013 02:24 AM

Don’t have any sort of prejudgment about the platform for mobile phones and all the shows ups and downs quickly. Today the strategy can be of one type, tomorrow it might in some other way.

steveangelou 02-28-2013 11:13 PM

On the mobile platform, the requirements and the ups and downs. This strategy can today the same type of thing in a different way. This is a highly recommendable website.

standampier 03-04-2013 03:13 AM

Don't have prejudgment, mobile platform over-all show ups and downs very fast, in the present day you think is prevalent marketing gears, tomorrow it may be another thing.

jamesdale183 03-07-2013 09:02 PM

Without having prejudgment mobile marketing is probably a good way of marketing because through it, it is very easy to reach people and get the quick response of them.

sylviaeddy 03-17-2013 10:55 PM

The activities that you will be doing for this whole matter of mobile marketing should be planned really well as shown on the comments of others.

williampeter008 04-11-2013 06:13 AM

I don't have interset in mobiles till now. BUt with modern age i have to change. i want to buy for internet usage and must be in my budget around 5k. what i should buy?

ianhoward40 05-02-2013 12:22 AM

Truly, technology makes everything quick and easy. This is really true when it comes to mobile marketing activities. Almost every activity that we may have today is made simple.

kimiberly91 05-26-2013 11:30 PM

Don’t fix a particular marketing process. The simple platform for business marketing is rapidly changing. So it is important to do something active and popular.

martinjordan546 06-20-2013 09:25 PM

There is no real point in having a prejudgment and mobile platform that highlights all the different shows pertaining to the present day market.

brianwood321 06-25-2013 10:06 PM

Don't have preconceived notion, mobile podium overall vicissitudes very fast, at the moment you think is popular publicity tools, tomorrow it may be the ultra-man.

samueljackson45 07-01-2013 02:37 AM

Don’t be too stationary to a specific marketing modus operandi. The basic stage for marketing is altering excessively fast. As a result something very prevalent and active today might be unusable tomorrow.

logstrupmorten 07-26-2013 02:37 AM

Don't have the prejudgment, mobile platform are over-all show downs and ups very fast, in the recent day you may think is prevalent in marketing gears.