Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cheap and reliable web hosting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=981250)

Michel001 06-04-2021 07:43 AM

Cheap and reliable web hosting?

I am hoping for a comparable plan. I also like having access to WHM and the ability to have custom nameservers. Based on another poster's response to a different thread, I have taken a look at ... and their plans sound promising.

Any suggestions regarding ... or any other any web hosting providers would be appreciated. I really want to move soon since all my sites are having issues and I can't get any response from ... at all.
What can you say about INSIGHT WEB HOSTING web hosting? Good or Bad?
Any other reliable hosts?

Celsius 06-08-2021 11:12 AM

Cheap and reliable hosting plans are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the service!

CPU 06-10-2021 12:27 AM

I like Hostplay.com offshore web hosting services. Other hosts I have used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base. And beyond that they want to charge you. Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast.

kronos77 06-15-2021 11:12 AM

Hosting plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

clo@ 06-16-2021 11:39 PM

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. On the accounts of the fact, can recommend you to try these web hosts:
- vpsblocks.com.au
- inmotionhosting.com
- hostnamaste.com
I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

newproaudio 06-17-2021 08:33 PM

the cheapest hosting rates around. And even the most basic plans are loaded with features and value.

tommylii 06-22-2021 11:05 AM

KVChosting.net and luxhosting.lu plans are cheap and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

How? 06-23-2021 12:29 AM

I own my own IT business and have used QHoster.com to host websites for four of my customers and all are very happy with their website hosting, especially the email features. I've had two issues with transitioning websites (one my own fault, the other was the previous web host) and the support team stepped up and solved both issues within a 24-hour time frame.

afrodita 06-25-2021 12:16 PM

Accounts from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com are solid and low cost.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

a-b-c-d 06-29-2021 03:35 AM

The server's response time is very good. Hostmines.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesn't affect the server status, very helpful staff.

grunn 07-01-2021 11:20 AM

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

quantumleap 05-11-2022 01:45 AM

Cheap and reliable web hosting

The cheapest web hosting platforms :
Host Starting Price (per month) Bandwidth
Bluehost $2.95 unmetered
A2 Hosting $2.99 unmetered
SiteGround $3.99 10,000 visits monthly
DreamHost $2.59 (per month) unmetered