Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Programming General (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Importance of Php Development for Web Development (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=51161)

tech.biztech 09-18-2011 10:57 PM

Importance of Php Development for Web Development

Php has revolutionized the Web Development Industry substantially. It was originally meant for web programming. Organizations worldwide have used the power of Php language for fulfilling their various web related tasks. Php is a server side scripting language primarily used for creating dynamic websites. In this cut throat competitive era where it is essential to distinguish one, dynamic websites help a lot in creating a competitive advantage. These websites bring a level of interactivity with users.

Nowadays, PHP along with MY SQL is being used to construct some of the most powerful online databases. MySQL is a command driven relational database query language. Php supports various operating systems such as Linux, Windows, UNIX and Mac. For successful online businesses, it is imperative that the websites are properly develped. Php Development has greatly contributed towards this. Moreover, it also brings along with itself cost effectiveness.

PHP is free of cost and that's why most IT professionals prefer to use this language. Another advantage is it is very easy and quick if written in proper format. Also its another powerful feature is its flexibility and easy to manage features. Dynamic websites created with Php offer great usability and more security. PHP Web development is more popular because of its functionalities. Anyone having a good knowledge of HTML coding can easily learn PHP. Also content management is done easily by using this language. Because of its simplicity, this language is widely used for managing databases.

Php can be used with multimedia technology because it is not dependant on any external plug-ins to run the programs but it's handled by servers. Also this language has the powerful feature to describe specific functions within the code and also control the way browser works. PHP is widely used because of its growing bilities and features. It is becoming better day by day. This makes the website navigation easy for both programmers and users. Nowadays PHP supports many more features that fulfill diverse industy requirements.

maxsamuel 04-09-2012 12:11 AM

RAW announcement efficiency seems faster on Windows.
Function Getting in touch with were faster on Windows
Object Generation / Convenience was faster on Unix like with PHP 5.2 but faster on Windows with 5.3
Library calls were faster on Unix like. (Example: Protection 3-5 times faster on Ie8.)
File Convenience is faster on Unix like by a section, except for computer computer file repeat features which was as much as 60% more gradually on Windows probably due to the ACL innovative security.

iqbal 04-29-2012 08:29 AM

nice tips thanks

seo123 05-21-2012 06:19 AM

Php has revolutionized the Web Development Industry substantially. It was originally meant for web programming. Organizations worldwide have used the power of Php language for fulfilling their various web related tasks. Php is a server side scripting language primarily used for creating dynamic websites. In this cut throat competitive era where it is essential to distinguish one, dynamic websites help a lot in creating a competitive advantage. These websites bring a level of interactivity with user.

spaculus 05-26-2012 05:58 AM

I am PHP developer and I know how PHP is important. Thanks for sharing this important information.

dawidtailor 06-17-2012 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seo123 (Post 218066)
Php has revolutionized the Web Development Industry substantially. It was originally meant for web programming. Organizations worldwide have used the power of Php language for fulfilling their various web related tasks. Php is a server side scripting language primarily used for creating dynamic websites. In this cut throat competitive era where it is essential to distinguish one, dynamic websites help a lot in creating a competitive advantage. These websites bring a level of interactivity with user.

Hi, I want my website using PHP language so can you give me some best suggestion for creating new website. If I want to create dynamic webpage so what should I have to write in coding page?

elinejoseph85 06-21-2012 10:11 PM

Excellent tips of PHP Web Development

“Knowledge exists for the purpose of growing an admirable brain.”

jameshards 07-11-2012 11:28 PM

Well explained about the php web development.

haaiamerica 07-11-2012 11:45 PM

Informative share for php developers, PHP is for more interactive part of web design.

lennonrowen 07-28-2012 04:42 AM

According to me,PHP is used to develop a website. It is from an open source product and that's why it is more popular for developing a web application. It is completely free you can go to Internet and download it. Install it in your computer and start learning it is also very simple language for learning.

aquot85ST 08-26-2012 07:36 AM

GOdaddy Domain $1.99http://www.zhenpinhui.co.cc/2012/06/...omain-for.html
http://www.zhenpinhui.co.cc/2012/07/...sting-399.html

aquot85ST 08-26-2012 07:36 AM

GOdaddy Domain $1.99

sunitha12 08-28-2012 02:40 AM

PHP is generally used to program the back end of websites. The parts that deal with databases and users/passwords, any program that stores information. It is used for most programs on websites today, it is completely server-side, unlike JavaScript or HTML which are interpreted by the web browser on the client-side.

shyamshankarvj 08-30-2012 11:18 PM

thanks for a kind of information you mention it. cheers!!!

elenacriss884 08-30-2012 11:32 PM

totally agree with what an individual said inside post and you can learn a whole lot from it. The content is very clear along with view is definite. biggest thanks For posting this informative article