Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Chicago based servers (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=60466)

Infinite 10-11-2012 02:09 AM

Chicago based servers

Hello! I'm in search of quality server located in Chicago.
I need host with rich experience, stable network and high performance.
DO you think servers from Chicagovps will fit my demands?

clo@ 10-12-2012 01:14 AM

Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.
I know that hostforweb.com is trustworthy web host that has stable servers in Chicago.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Grignard 10-17-2012 02:24 AM

Have you looked for reviews on them? I know that chicagovps.net is offering trustworthy services with high performance, useful features and low prices, you should give them a try.

How? 10-19-2012 05:28 AM

I believe that any reliable US web host is able to meet your expectations.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. So, I can recommend Rightservers.com US dedicated servers.

Edmund 10-23-2012 02:45 AM

No doubts ChicagoVPS.net will meet your demands with their plans and knowledgeable support. DO not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

a-b-c-d 10-25-2012 06:38 AM

+ vote for hostforweb.com - These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.

Gorrilas 10-26-2012 04:18 AM

AS I see there is no better option than ChicagoVPS.net. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

Natcoweb 10-31-2012 02:47 AM

Have you already signed up with them, the OP?

Santrex 10-31-2012 03:10 AM

That company has affordable prices.

CPU 11-06-2012 04:50 AM

Chicagovps.net provides reliable hosting services. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.

KVChosting 11-13-2012 02:04 AM

What's their pricing?

Michel001 12-26-2012 04:51 AM

It turns out that Hostforweb.com does an excellent job of hosting my website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.
I would definitely recommend them!

omprakash9 09-22-2014 04:10 PM

for better service and support you must check their review section.