Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   What is the role of Content in SEO ? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=181960)

divyajain 12-22-2016 02:52 AM

What is the role of Content in SEO ?

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that What is the role of Content in SEO ? tell me Friends..

Accuman 12-22-2016 02:56 AM

The content in an article playes a big role when it comes to SEO.
A good article - SEO vise - have more than 300 words (the longer the better) and contain your target keyword with a 'keyword density' at around 1 - 2 percent.

henrybolt 12-22-2016 03:00 AM

The content in an article playes a big role when it comes to SEO.A good article - SEO vise - have more than 300 words (the longer the better) and contain your target keyword with a 'keyword density' at around 1 - 2 percent.

valentinebruce9 12-22-2016 03:54 AM

Content is king. You’ll hear that phrase over and over again when it comes SEO success. Indeed, that’s why the Periodic Table Of SEO Success Factors begins with the content “elements,” with the very first element being about content quality.

hariandro 12-22-2016 03:56 AM

Hello divya jain..In seo there are two types of optimising..One is offsite and another is onsite.These both needs best content to get top ranking..If your content is duplicate google automatically find those contents and your site wil get low rankings..so provide specific content for both articles , blogs and other seo optimisation.. Smile

ritika.patel 12-22-2016 04:33 AM

Hello Divya,

In SEO Content is the king, if you post quality content on a regular basis you will grab huge amount of traffic for your website.

jamesroben 12-22-2016 04:51 AM

The content in an article playes a big role when it comes to SEO.A good article - SEO vise - have more than 300 words (the longer the better) and contain your target keyword with a 'keyword density' at around 1 - 2 percent.

Nura 12-22-2016 05:45 AM

Content is King

deepakrajput 12-22-2016 11:10 AM

Content help in quality SEO traffic on the site.

bigbenlv 12-22-2016 12:27 PM

I've found recently that content plays a greater and greater role. My site doesn't have tons of backlinks, but after the update i'm ranking for highly competitive terms. Many of my ranking pages have no direct backlinks either.

Content length is a tricky one. But you'll notice that the lions share of the top ten pages are over 1000 words. If you are just saying the same thing over and over, don't bother. Do actual research and create great content, then what backlinks you do manage to get will be 10x more powerful.

collaberex 12-22-2016 10:57 PM

The content is considered as a heart of the SEO. Quality content increases the traffic of the site

jeffronald19 12-22-2016 11:02 PM

Content plays an important role in attracting traffic to our website.

daviddakarai 12-22-2016 11:21 PM

Content is playing main role in SEO. If we maintain unique and quality in content, helps to improve the website rankings in search engines. The importance of content can increase day by day and giving more importance than backlinks.

sureshwiz 12-22-2016 11:48 PM

which have been must and effective in the sites and have to be cache and impressive.
embedded system training in chennai

BryceBrady 12-23-2016 01:46 AM

Content is playing main role in SEO. If we maintain unique and quality in content, helps to improve the website rankings in search engines. The importance of content can increase day by day and giving more importance than backlinks.