Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what is PBN in SEO? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=756194)

sonyrobin 07-30-2018 04:54 AM

what is PBN in SEO?

Can anybody explain what is PBN in SEO?

ryanchapman 07-30-2018 10:46 AM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.

Mr.Yoso 07-30-2018 08:43 PM

Google are aware of PNB network so be careful to use this method and don't abuse it but focus on the target audience.

toursinfijiseo 07-30-2018 10:02 PM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine.

muruganram 07-31-2018 12:30 AM

Private Network Blog (PBN) in SEO is an Off-Page SEO technique. It is a technique in which group of blog sites are created and they are linked with each other sites (blog sites) in order to create a group of website for backlink purpose.

vikas 07-31-2018 02:22 AM

PBN stands for private blog network which is pure black hat seo technique and should be avoided at any cost.

k2bseo 07-31-2018 02:26 AM

PBN - Private Blog Networking - It is the group of blog websites created with the intention to link one website in order to improve the backlinks of that website.

sherlydinda 07-31-2018 02:59 AM

A Private Blog Network is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money.

masterliv906 07-31-2018 04:17 AM

PBN stands for Private Blog Network. It’s purpose is to bring link juice to your money site (the site from which you intent to make money)

buyinstafollowe 08-02-2018 02:55 AM

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website.

Manjot 08-02-2018 04:04 AM

what is PBN in SEO?

A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money. This can also refer to a clients website

Hair Transplant cost in Mumbai |PTE Online coaching in Melbourne | OET Coaching in Chandigarh | Gate Handles | One way taxi from Delhi to Amritsar | Chandigarh to Shimla Taxi service | Delhi to Amritsar Taxi Service | Tourism Himachal | Australian physiotherapy council | OET preparation course in Melbourne | Laboratory Technician course in Chandigarh

harshithaasin 08-02-2018 04:32 AM

Private Network Blog (PBN) in SEO is an Off-Page SEO technique. It is a technique in which group of blog sites are created and they are linked with each other sites (blog sites) in order to create a group of website for backlink purpose.

sonyrobin 08-02-2018 09:11 PM

Thank you guys for the information!

RH-Calvin 11-14-2019 12:21 AM

horizontour 11-14-2019 12:27 AM

Is there anyone can provide PBN links? I need PBN Backlink for my SEO Projects. These are very helpful for good ranking.