Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What should I do to increase Google backlinks? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=54438)

jennypretty 02-04-2012 02:51 PM

What should I do to increase Google backlinks?

Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

IAMalfin 02-05-2012 09:12 PM

Hi, well as you can see, it depends if your link building is a do-follow or no-follow, dofollow give backlinks while nofollow is only traffic.

Happy to help.

Markeric 02-06-2012 03:29 AM

To increase back links use these techniques:
i) Advertise your site on free classified sites
ii) Articles submission
iii) Directory submission
iv) Forums postings
v) Blog commenting
vi) Social Bookmarking

asim raza 02-06-2012 04:16 AM

yes you are right markeric i think best way incares back links in google.........

Liquid Energy 02-06-2012 02:08 PM

When you are on a blog, right click and press inspect element and make sure it doesn't say no follow

lets4410 02-06-2012 05:12 PM

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow

srikarnl 04-12-2014 10:06 PM

do social book marking

LongIslandTech 04-13-2014 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennypretty (Post 199322)
Hello,

I want to increase Google backlinks? I have been submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites for years.

However, I just checked google backlinks but I don't see the increase.

Thanks very much!

You can manually check to see the on checker sites. Just go to the site you think you have a backlink from and manually put it in. If its legit it will come up as good. Now "Good" is not always good. You could have a one but it could be nofollow or you could have a follow link that is not indexed by google. Google doesn't report all links.

manoj01 07-19-2014 01:04 AM

Link building is a long process, you are in a very good place to learn how to start your link building. Check out The professional guide to link building. You can use OSE to check your existing backlinks.

amanvermasc 07-19-2014 03:40 AM

you can use seo quake to determine whether a backlink will be do follow or no follow

ThedorisJackson 07-19-2014 04:46 AM

Quality inbound links can increase direct, indirect, and search traffic to your blog. Too many Google penalties will negate your backlink efforts, so be careful.

simonlybargains 07-19-2014 11:29 AM

Use ahrefs, majesticseo and opensiteexplorer to research backlinks from sites ranking your keywords and attempt to replicate the dofollow links you find :)

NicholasK 07-20-2014 04:09 AM

Forum posting blog commenting

ChristyMathew 07-20-2014 09:25 PM

To build a backlinks for your site, you must follow some SEO techniques
First focus on Social media, social bookmarking, and make a post on forums, blog commenting. I am sure these procedures will help you to get sufficient backlinks for your site.

Crystal21 07-21-2014 12:04 PM

You can buy backlinks from freelancers on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

BSR-Online 07-21-2014 01:50 PM

Well there are lots of things you can do.
You can post on forums, do blog commenting, link trade with other websites (you should do abc link trading so google doesn't notice this. Social media, social bookmarking, posting articles to article directories. Make video's and put the link in the description, guest blogging.
Hope it helpes :)