Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The recommendation for the best domain hosting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=980553)

Michel001 10-16-2020 02:31 AM

The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra fast loading pages (CDN), that has cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Any info on exmasters.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Thank you for specific recommendations.

Celsius 10-20-2020 11:35 AM

KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net plans are able to meet all your needs.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.

CPU 10-21-2020 04:07 AM

I love digitalserver.com.mx quality of the services. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

How? 12-01-2020 05:01 AM

I have several domains hosted at Exmasters.com VPS hosting account for several years, and have only had 1 outage. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

afrodita 12-04-2020 11:57 AM

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are the best to sign up with.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

dongnguyen 12-07-2020 01:45 AM

Yes, I love digitalserver.com.mx quality of the services

clo@ 12-20-2020 11:00 PM

I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to exmasters.com web hosting provider.

tommylii 12-23-2020 07:58 AM

You know kvchosting.net and misterhost.net hosts are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

a-b-c-d 01-04-2021 12:55 AM

It can never be stressed too high enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans do not necessarily mean poor quality and service. I'd also recommend 3v-host.com and their EU web hosting deals. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

grunn 01-11-2021 11:34 AM

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and well-balanced.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.