Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to make a website of sports betting? (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=151865)

S.Fert 02-05-2015 03:00 AM

How to make a website of sports betting?

Hi, friends!

I always wondered how to make money on the site of sports betting.
Well, I want to make a website where people will bet, and I'll take a percentage of some sort. I'll be the owner.:)

Who had a similar experience? Already have ready software or need to hire programmers? How much does it all cost? And will it benefit?
Thank you!;)

nextplease88 02-05-2015 09:27 AM

1. Fee for code website.
2. Fee for seo. But it depends on product you choose to sell.

siscaleon 02-05-2015 07:44 PM

Some sports betting website provide a program called "affiliate", where all you need is to have your own website to promote the product ( sport bettings ) and the task you need to do is pretty easy, that was to gain active member. Despite your member lose or win, you will gain commission as long as your members are active. Of course there's target and such for those.

MarleeNieves 02-05-2015 10:15 PM

You can hire professional web developers to create an attractive site. But you need to survey about the rules and regulations.

saree 02-06-2015 12:26 AM

You can hire professional web developers.

Vilgon 02-16-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siscaleon (Post 461223)
Some sports betting website provide a program called "affiliate"

Yes, it is possible that option.
Although it can be different. Look at the website Inbetgames.com what products they offer. The choice is big enough.
Lots of virtual sports, numeric lotteries, bet-on-poker, etc. Software is also very flexible in terms of laws/regulations.:cool:

So, you need to watch, count. What more profitable?

Nikita Patil 02-16-2015 10:56 PM

Hire Professional Web Developer.

S.Fert 03-01-2015 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilgon (Post 463050)
Look at the website Inbetgames.com what products they offer. The choice is big enough.

To take advantage of their products, need to hire a professional web programmer or they will help all set up?:)

Ruby707 03-02-2015 12:28 AM

i'll tell you reference One Company. Coz Similar job he was done www.mindriderstech.com

Vilgon 03-16-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S.Fert (Post 465607)
To take advantage of their products, need to hire a professional web programmer or they will help all set up?:)

I think they all can to make. The guys from Inbet are professionals.;)

Fernaul 04-01-2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilgon (Post 463050)
Yes, it is possible that option.
Although it can be different. Look at the website Inbetgames.com what products they offer. The choice is big enough.

You can tell me? Their software is running on their servers, or all scripts will need to be installed on my server?
And yet, is it possible to customize the scripts myself?:)

Fernaul 04-14-2015 07:34 AM

Yes, question concerning recoupment interesting for me too.

Vilgon 04-21-2015 09:13 AM

Income is entirely up to you how you will attract players, as will advertise your gambing site. However, this platform provides a good opportunity. Company Inbet Games takes a certain percentage of your earnings.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fernaul (Post 470546)
You can tell me? Their software is running on their servers, or all scripts will need to be installed on my server?
And yet, is it possible to customize the scripts myself?:)

Yes, it works on their servers. All can be customized as you need. Very flexible software.

RTH 04-21-2015 06:58 PM

Before doing any tech design & implementation, I suggest you do the math for the business first to see if it might be profitable. You need to research where to domicile your business and host your servers to make sure you don't violate any rules & regulations. Then you can plan the business parameters, simulate expected returns based on the rake you are planning for betting, calculate your overhead and see what your bottom line projection might be. See if you still have a competitive edge statistically before planning the tech aspects.

Fernaul 04-30-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilgon (Post 473443)
Income is entirely up to you how you will attract players, as will advertise your gambing site. However, this platform provides a good opportunity. Company Inbet Games takes a certain percentage of your earnings.

I am also interested in another questions.
How much money will go to advertising, the continued support of the project, site? What kind of advertising is the most effective for this?:)