Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums

Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums (http://siteownersforums.com/index.php)
-   Hosting Discussion (http://siteownersforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looking for VPS hosting (budget $2-5/mo) (http://siteownersforums.com/showthread.php?t=982084)

How? 04-04-2022 01:38 AM

Looking for VPS hosting (budget $2-5/mo)

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about revivehost.com e-commerce web hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order VPS e-hosting solution - this host seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it? Other hosting options?

tommylii 04-04-2022 11:40 AM

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.

a-b-c-d 04-07-2022 12:26 AM

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

I can also recommend you to consider QHoster.com and also Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting solutions. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Michel001 04-13-2022 01:17 AM

Can say that Hostnamaste.com is excellent OpenVZ VPS provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT. Haven't had any problems.

grunn 04-13-2022 11:56 AM

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS deals are the best to sign up with.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

CPU 04-19-2022 01:21 AM

I've been using NetShop ISP cheap web hosting for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me.

Celsius 04-19-2022 08:56 AM

VPS accounts from kvchiosting.net and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

kronos77 04-21-2022 11:41 AM

ASVhost.com and QHoster.com services are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

clo@ 04-24-2022 11:36 PM

Nice hosting solutions you can find at digitalserver.com.mx - they offer affordable hosting dedicado.
There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.