View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
snigdha

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertjhon View Post
The Godfather movies. there is extremely solely 2 sensible ones, however they're such a lot higher ..
Indeed, the third part was not that much impressive, but you must know that if you're a follower of Don Vito Corleone and Michael Corleone then you have to appreciate the legacy of this historical saga. Personally speaking, for me, degrading "The Godfather" in front of others (however I appreciate "Red Colors", "Dirty Harry" and "Dollar's Trilogy") is a shame for being a buff of the greatest masterpiece; i.e. "The Godfather".

And yet, if you're not believing me, then certainly "Ill make an offer, you can't refuse".

Boy, remove your 'wholesale sunglasses' and learn what an actual movie-making is!

Still, you're not getting then please go through the following link (And I'm damn proud to give this list), offering classic lessons from "The Godfather".

Go ahead, and make your day!
Top 10 lessons from The Godfather

I know what I'm offering!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by snigdha; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 AM..
snigdha is offline   Reply With Quote