View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by chikkiarora View Post
HTML is a script language. The basic formatting controls are included between the brackets < and >. Hence they cannot be used in the text except for this purpose. Two other HTML control characters you cannot use are & and ". If you wish to have any of these four characters appear in the text you must use character sequences called HTML entities instead. The correspondences are given in the following table.
Character HTML character entity
< &lt;
> &gt;
& &amp;
" &quot;
and CSS
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.Styles define how to display HTML elements.Styles were added to HTML 4.0 to solve a problem.External Style Sheets can save a lot of work.External Style Sheets are stored in CSS files
I have not read anywhere that HTML is a script language so can refer me any link that i want to clear my concept regarding this???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote