View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:00 AM   #11
mobilepriceshop

I understand that good SEO is something that has to be built into a Web platform from the ground up, and that it covers every aspect of site design, from Page load time and speed to HTML structure, avoiding duplicate content, and so on.

Apart from having to learn how to create search optimised content, I want to use the Web design software tools that provide the best underlying SEO software.

Which of the major hosted website builders offer the best platform for SEO, and, are there ways for me to test how good or bad my site's SEO is?Choosing a Website Builder for SEO
The major online Web design platforms do a good job of building best practice SEO into their software. The reason? It's an extremely competitive niche so there is great incentive for each platform to ensure their clients enjoy the best chances of ranking in the SERPs.

Best Website Builders (Ranked by SEO)
Some do a slightly better job than others, however, so it is worthwhile checking out the differences. Please note that we have compared eCommerce platforms with others site builders in this table, although we have specified which are which :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
mobilepriceshop is offline   Reply With Quote