View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 12:45 PM   #2
Christi Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by TienAd View Post
I have been trying to do SEO for my WordPress. Its been a week now. But there is still no improvement in Google. I am not asking for the first page right away but still it is not coming even on the top 100 page itself.
Please someone can help me. how long it takes to bring at least top 10 pages on Google.

Thanks in advance.
Technique to rank your website or blog build in WordPress, is not different from techniques used to rank site build in php or html.

What I understood from your question is it's just 10 days of efforts to rank website/blog, which is very very less to rank in top 100 as well.

You need to take some time, which can be different for each and every niche. Do strong on page optimization and build quality backlinks to rank your website in Google even in top 100.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Christi Smith is offline   Reply With Quote