View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
xazaam

I like it, you have a good amount of info in the blog that should be great for search engine ranking, but I would say that this kind of e-commerce shop would work better with PPC or some other form of targeted advertising. From a marketing perspective I think you need to emphasize on the front page what makes you different. Why would I (the customer) prefer you over some other T shirt printing service? That needs to jump at you, if you want buyers instead of visitors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xazaam is offline   Reply With Quote