View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 11:01 PM   #1
sahithya

Which OFF page strategies give the result for Global Keywords?

I am focussing both Global keywords and local keywords to my website.But my website having good ranking for local keywords and i maintained the ranking position by implementing the off page strategy such as blog commenting,forum posting,web 2.0,article and classified etc.But the same strategy i am working for my global keywords,i am not getting the good result.So tell me which strategy will give good result for global keywords?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote