View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
wheelbarrow001

Forums or Blogs?

I am wondering some time about difference of blog and forums. People ask me many times that which is better to blog or to forum? But I think both are powerful to build a good relationship with visitors and getting good amount of traffic also.

Blogs are simply like I speak and you listen and forums are collaboration with others. Both are gives good amount of traffic and backlinks for your site. Blogs are giving inforamtion one to many with site owner the majority of posts allow users to submit comments. Forum are giving inforamtion many to many where including share topics, questions, problems, experience.

But question is still that which is better. So I like to hearing from you guys which is better in all the ways?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wheelbarrow001 is offline   Reply With Quote